Emergency Service Armor Heating Company offers a 24 hour service to its regular customers. Those customers with a Service Agreement Contract will get priority.
Planned equipment service Planned service is a scheduled inspection and preventive maintenance program with multiple objectives. Regular inspection of system components is aimed at detecting potential trouble and correcting the condition before trouble actually happens. Preventive maintenance extends equipment life; yields maximum fuel efficiency; and increases the probability of safe, trouble free operation for a longer period of time.
Heating Equipment Contract Recommended for any of our new furnace installations, the heating equipment contract is an essential to ensure the long term health of your furnace! One planned service call to kick start your furnace for the winter months! Our technicians will come out to your location and perform the following:
- Clean and adjust the pilot light
- Check condition of main burner
- Check main burner assembly
- Check / adjust main burner flame
- Check donation of heat exchanger
- Check gas input
- Lubricate blower and blower motor
- Check fan and limit switches
- Inspect flue pipe
- Check thermostat
- Change Filter*
- Check operation of humidifier, and air cleaner*
*Extra labor charge will be quoted if owner wants humidifier or air cleaner cleaned.
Cooling Equipment Contract Recommended for any of our new air conditioner installations, the cooling equipment contract is a must have for any new installs. Our technicians will go to your location and perform the following maintenance tasks:
- Check condition of condenser coil
- Check for obstruction of condenser air flow
- Check condenser fan and fan motor
- Check for oil, refrigerant leaks.
- Tightening electrical connections
- Check controls and relays
- Change filter
- Check condensate drain
- Lubricate blower and motor
- Check thermostat
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Clean out door coil as needed
- Check operation of air filter
*Materials charge, less discount, will be made for new filters